At Covestro, we know that we are uniquely positioned to help solve global challenges with our polyurethane innovations. Our materials make cars lighter to save fuel. Our insulation systems protect buildings and homes from the elements to reduce energy consumption. And our new digital tools are allowing us to deliver better products to our customers than ever before.
Be sure to catch our experts in action at this year's Polyurethanes Technical Conference, the longest-running polyurethanes conference in North America.
What: 62nd Annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference
When: Monday, October 7 - Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Where: Orlando, Florida
Can’t make it to the event? Keep up with Covestro at CPI on Twitter by following @CovestroUS and #CovestroCPI.
See the full CPI agenda here.
Catch our experts in action at CPI:
- 2:05 p.m. – Tim Feeley, “American Chemistry Council's Diisocyanates Issues Update” and “TDI and MDI Migration Testing from Foam Using EPA Guidance”
- 3:00 p.m. – John Sebroski, "Status Report for Developing Consensus Methods at ASTM International for Measuring Emissions from SPF Insulation”
- 4:00 p.m. – Scott Ecoff, “EPA's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Data Reporting Trends for Diisocyanates”
- Vice Moderator: Brian Neal
- 9:05 a.m. – John Sebroski, “The Global Industry Panel for Flexible Molded Foam for Automotive”
- Session Organizer: Brandon Parks
- Moderator: Eric Rexrode
- 9:05 a.m. – George Combs, “Surfactant Effect on Temperature Dependent R-value Performance of Polyiso Insulation”
- 2:05 p.m. – Richard Skorpenske, “The Growing Movement Toward a Circular Economy for the Plastics Industry”
- 10:00 a.m. – Brian Neal, “Molded Flexible Foam Durability Testing Optimization”
Plus, you won’t want to miss our very own Nigel Barksby and Steven Reinstadtler in action, teaching professional development courses throughout the conference.